We’ve made a lot of sites using Yahoo Sitebuilder. It is free and actually what you see is actually what you get.
But its time to change. We’re going all wordpress. But its tough because sitebuilder code is not compatible with anything else. If you try to open it in dreamweaver you get a jumbled mess.
So I wrote this script in php to convert sitebuilder files into something dreamweaver can read. Just Upload the sitebuilder2dreamweaver.php file into the directory you want to change, and then browse to it and follow the instructions.
Here is a link to the file:
(You may have to right click -> save as)